Thank you for visiting the official website for Susan Jeffers, Ph.D. Here you will find many features to uplift and motivate you, to educate you, to brighten your spirit, and to help you move forward with your life in a joyous and loving way. While you are here, why don't you bookmark this web site or make this site your homepage?
Also, be sure to sign up for Susan's free newsletter. Not only will you get a new article every month and other valuable information, you will also be able to download:
Why Affirmations are So Powerful! This is a free 25-page booklet in which I have selected some of my favorite affirmations and explained their deeper meaning so you can use them more effectively to push through fear and other negative emotions.
You can also download my inspirational and calming screensaver.
So enjoy, participate, and become a part of Susan's global family. We are planning to update the site regularly so don't stay away too long.
Here's what else you will find on the site:
- About Susan, the official and the unofficial bio. You may be amused by what you learn about Susan including how she became a best-selling self-help author!
- In Loving Memory, an obituary and remembrance page following Susan's sad and untimely death.
- A Mailing List so we can contact you by e-mail about upcoming books, events, and activities. You can join by inserting your email address in the "mailing list" box at the top of the page.
- Daily Affirmations to remind you of your power & purpose.
- Daily Quotations for inspiration & motivation.
- Monthly Articles to enrich, educate, and entertain. Remember to check it out each month.
- Announcements which will include any news we think you would be interested in reading about.
- A listing and details of all my Books and Audios and a button to order them online. Susan's books and audiotapes provide a wide range of tools to help you on such subjects as fear, love, relationships, confidence, self-esteem, positive thinking, empowerment and parenthood.
- Feel the Fear Stories has an invitation for you to submit your stories of how you have changed your life by feeling the fear and doing it anyway. We will be selecting a new story for posting on the site every month, and possibly for a future book, as a way of inspiring others who are being held back by fear. So, check this section of the site every month to read a wonderful new Feel the Fear story.
- Contact Information which is where the media can reach Susan Jeffers, LLC.